Tuesday 3 January 2012

FHM

Something easier to remember when I have too many things on my mind and when I am overwhelmed or start to waste time on useless pursuits..

FHM, inspired by the mag of course.
F FOR FAMILY
H FOR HEALTH
M FOR MONEY

Well, money is to fit into the M. It don't just mean money. It means career, financial well being.

In this modern world, I don't deny M is important. Without it, F and H will be hard, but without F and H, then money is itself meaningless.

So, end of day, if you are too busy, just ensure you focus your energy and time on FHM and you'll probably do fine, in fact very fine. All of us only have X amount of time, so use it wisely and with focus. Else will end up going around in circles

How about Friends? They are important, but i am sticking to FHM as my highestt priorities for now.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment