Saturday 11 February 2012

Hyundai Atos - first car

Found this old picture taken on Oct 2002. My first car, bought second hand from relative.
This was taken when I had my first accident ever. It was raining and this car had no ABS and it skidded forward when I jammed brakes as a taxi braked suddenly to make an u-turn. Then another car, a honda civic came from behind and hit my car. I thought I was going to heaven. But this was the accident that left a very bad whiplash injury that still hurt me today. It will be with me forever.

Hyundai Atos, 1,000cc, 5speed manual. Simple car, good mileage but not very safe.
Sold it after I got into 2nd accident with it, also due to skidding during rainy day braking. That time, it hit BMW X5 from behind. Frontal damaged like first accident. Nothing happened to the X5. Damn.



No comments:

Post a Comment