Thursday 26 June 2014

When I fell sick

Fell sick 2 weeks ago. Started with a fever and tiredness, then developed sore throat and high fever which lasted for 7days. Took life and energy out from me just like that. Luckily it wasn't dengue. Work was thrown off balance.

Wife was very supportive and fortunately she's off peak in her work as well.

I'm getting better and am clearing 3 days leave this week to recharge. Or more like, to reflect.

Approaching 40, and I am not feeling top form in terms of health. This is lousy feeling. I'll resolve to recover from this and build up my health again. Its for myself, my loved ones. What's the point of earning more money when health is bad?

Health and family are going to be the foundations for me. Upon these then I can build others like finance and career and friends.

When you are sick, all materials things fade away, in fact they look stupid. What shined through were family love and precious time spent with loved.

When you are well, the reverse happen. No. I am not going to reverse.

Time to reboot life. Take charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment